Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

How to Learn Spoken English in Bengali | 30minuteeducation

  


 Free Spoken English Course 




#30minuteeducation
Last Update:20/07/2020




 Spoken English


****নিয়মিত ২টি রুল প্রাকটিস


## I have decided to(কোন কিছুর সিদ্ধান্ত নিয়েছি)


Structure :  I have decided to+verb...


Example:

1.আমি ইংরেজি শেখার সিদ্ধান্ত নিয়েছি

=I have decided to learn English.


2.আমি নিজেকে পরিবর্তন করার সিদ্ধান্ত নিয়েছি

=I have decided to change myself.


3.আমি গরীবদের সাহায্য করার সিদ্ধান্ত নিয়েছি

=I have decided to help the poor.



Free Spoken English Course #30minuteeducation
Free Spoken English Course #30minuteeducation




## I am trying to( কোন কিছু করার চেষ্টা করতেছি)


Structure: I am trying to + verb.


Example:

1.আমি ইংরেজি শিখতে চেষ্টা করতেছি

=I am trying to learn English.


2.আমি তাকে অনুপ্রাণিত করার চেষ্টা করতেছি

=I am trying to motivate her.


3.আমি পথশিশু দের সাহায্য করতে চেষ্টা করতেছি

=I am trying to help the street children.


                   

Spoken Sector


***নিয়মিত ২টি রুল প্রাকটিস



Spoken Rule-01


How about-
কেমন হয়
Structure: How about+sub+verb(ing)+ext+?



Example:


1.ইংরেজি শিখলে কেমন হয়?
-How about learning English?


2.আজ বিরিয়ানি রান্না করলে কেমন হয়?
-How about cooking biriyani today?


3.জেবির সাথে দেখা করলে কেমন হয়?
-How about meeting with Jebi?




Spoken Rule-02

Keep- করতে থাক/যেতে থাক

Structure: Keep+verb(ing),Sub+verb(any form)+ext


Example:


1.লেগে থাক,তুমি জিতবে।

-Keep staying,you will win.


2.অনুশীলন করতে থাক,তুমি ইংরেজিতে অনর্গল কথা বলতে পারবে।

-Keep practicing,you will speak English fluently.


3.কাজ করতে থাকটাকা আমি দিব।

-Keep working,I will pay.



Spoken Rule-03

Need to (কোনো কিছুর প্রয়োজন বুঝাতে)

Structure : Subject + need to+verb1+...


Example :

1.আমার ইংরেজি শেখা প্রয়োজন।

> I need to learn English.


2.আমার তাকে সাহায্য করা প্রয়োজন।

> I need to help him.



Spoken rule : 04

There is something wrong with (কোনো কিছু সমস্যা হয়েছে)

Structure : There is something wrong with+noun


Example:

1.আমার মোবাইলে সমস্যা হয়েছে।

>There is something wrong with my phone.


2.আমার সার্টিফিকেট  সমস্যা হয়েছে।

> There is something wrong with my certificate.



No need(দরকার নেই)

Structure :No need+verb+object.

 

1.বলার দরকার নেই।

>>No need to tell.


2.কাজ করার দরকার নেই। 

>>No need to work.


3.সময় অপচয় করার দরকার নেই।

>>No need to waste time.

 


Spoken Rule:06

I have heard that(আমি শুনেছি যে)

Structure:I have heard that +........



1.আমি শুনেছি তুমি ইংরেজি শিখ

>>I have heard that you learn English.


2.আমি শুনেছি সে খুব মেধাবী। 

>>I have heard that she is very talented. 


3.আমি শুনেছি তুমি কঠোর কাজ করো।

>>I have heard that you work hard.





Hello Viewers,

You can check it out here another English Grammar link ...👇👇👇👇👇


1.Rules of Articles


2.Simple, Complex & Compound


3.admission english exam topics


 

If you like my content, feel free to share it on your favorite social network.

Author,

#Muktar_Hossain

 Thank yoU....




Post a Comment

0 Comments